- January 9 – Award Experience Points for Session 28. Added link to Salted Eel floor plan in Kith’takharos Village Description.
- January 12 – Add the Session 28 Adventure Log.
- January 15 – Add flavor text to the beginning of Kith’takharos Region and Swamp Plants.
- January 17 – Add flavor text to the beginning of Kith’takharos Village Description and the Kith’takharos Society section of Kith’takharos Village Life.
- January 22 – Add flavor text to the beginning of the Order of the Jade Leaf.
- March 25 – Add the Session 29 Adventure Log.
The Kith’takharos Campaign has most likely ended. The fault lay with me, not the players. After twenty-nine sessions, some points are clear.
First, I am weary of D&D 3.5. I have reached a place where I no longer enjoy this game system when I am a GM, and I cannot stand to continue with it.
Second, Eberron is not my setting. I find that I cannot get into a setting as GM, no matter how well detailed, if I did not create it.
Third, the sum of the previous two points is that the campaign must end. We play to have fun, and I am not having fun.
There were many fine and memorable moments in the campaign, but now I must put it aside. Other campaigns will follow, though with a different system of game mechanics and a different setting. Perhaps I will choose Savage Worlds or EarthDawn; I have not yet decided.