These are the laws of Mila’s personal faith.
- There is a Greater Good, There is a Higher Law
- Be Gentle with those who are gentle, Be Firm with those who are firm, Be Hard unto those who are hard.
- No Man may know the Will of the Gods, all action must flow from reason as much as faith.
- What is defiled must be cleansed.
- Want only what is needed, need only what does not weaken.
- The Body is the Temple of the Mind. The Mind is the Palace of the Soul.
- SHE COMES.
Mila does not seek to convert others and she will not argue theodicy or theosophy. Since she cannot be swayed, she does not seek to sway others. She will discuss her faith and philosophy with others.